This course teaches what architectural visualization is, how it can give new ideas for constructing and marketing designs and buildings and benefit companies. You get solid, first-hand knowledge of up-to-date technologies and tools that are widely adopted in the industry.
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- What is architectural visualization?
- What are today’s industry-standard technologies?
- What are the modern and up-to-date tools of architectural visualization?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: everyone interested in architectural visualization or looking for new ways to design and market products
- Field of study: information technology
- Level: basic
- Requirements: none
- Course workload: 2 – 3 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: English
- Instructor: Juha Ojala, Bachelor of Engineering
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Add your email address in the field below and click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.