The blue ocean strategy clarifies how a corporate can be a market leader and corporate brand developing a new, unknown, and unexplored market or industry. It creates new demand for customers in the market and makes a psychological relationship with them.
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- What is the difference between red and blue ocean strategy?
- What are the strategic tools to reach the blue ocean for corporate branding?
- Why does a company need a blue ocean strategy?
- How does a company innovate a value through blue ocean strategic tools?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: entrepreneurs, professionals, existing companies, organizations, higher authorities, university teachers, and students
- Field of study: international business
- Level: intermediate
- Requirements: no requirements
- Course workload: 5 – 10 hours, depending on your previous knowledge and understanding of the topic
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: English
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes.
About the instructor
The instructor of the Micro Course is Dr. Arup Barua, certified professional teacher, Doctor of Science in Economics and Business Administration with the focus on International Business and International Marketing.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Add your email address in the field below and click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.