Climate change is a top discussion topic, but easily influenced by myths and misconceptions. This Micro Course introduces current science to help you understand the basics behind the phenomenon, current trends and actions that we all can take to be climate heros. Knowledge is power, and new, environment-friendly habits become more permanent if you understand why they are worth adopting.
Please notice that this Micro Course is in Russian.
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- What does climate change mean and involve?
- How to differentiate between climate change, global warming, climate crisis and weather?
- How do our daily lives affect climate change?
- How to reduce personal carbon footprint?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: everyone interested in climate discussion
- Field of study: forestry and environmental technology
- Level: introductory
- Requirements: none
- Course workload: 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: Russian
- Video transcript: Russian
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes.
About the instructor
Your instructor is Daria Chekalskaia, climate educator, eco-influencer and a student of Environmental Engineering.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Add your email address in the field below and click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.