Every physical goal needs good nutrition. Unfortunately social media and the information overflow from the internet makes it nearly impossible to find the fundamental facts about it. But, hey, no worries, we got you covered! This course will help you to get the main ideas right. Remember, exercise and movement are not punishments for something you ate. You do not have to “earn” food with sports.
Skills you gain
This course gives you skills and tools to answer the following questions:
- You are able to apply your knowledge of nutrition to support strength and endurance training
- You are able to apply your knowledge of nutrition when guiding and counseling athletes and other people in their trainining
About this Micro Course
- Target group: for everybody interested in nutrition for sports and physical exercise
- Field of study: social services and health care
- Level: intermediate
- Requirements: no requirements
- Course workload: 6 – 10 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: English
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes. Please read the disclaimer.
About the instructor
Suvi Lamberg is a senior Lecturer, Master of Health Sciences and a personal trainer.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Add your email address in the field below and click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.