Today’s mobile phone cameras are quite advanced. However, you might not know how to use it to get the best results. In this course you will learn the basic settings of your mobile phone camera and how to take photos easily with it. Your instructor, Anna-Katri Hänninen will teach you how to take photo of something you cannot see and how to tell a visual story with photography. You will learn how to describe your own relationship with nature through photography.
This course is perfect for you if you are interested in exploring your relationship with nature and want to learn how to describe it through photography.
You don’t need any previous experience in taking photos with your phone. You don’t need to have thought about your relationship with nature previously either. That’s why this course exists. Anna-Katri welcomes you to an adventure in the world of storytelling photography and nature!
Skills you gain
After completing the course, you are able to answer to the following questions:
- How to take amazing photos with your phone easily?
- How to take photo of something you cannot see?
- How to tell a visual story with photography?
- What is your relationship with nature?
- How to describe your own relationship with nature with photography?
About this Micro Course
- Target group: People who are interested in photography and nature
- Field of study: Photography
- Level: Basic
- Requirements: Mobile phone
- Course workload: 6 hours
- Assessment: on the scale Pass/Fail
- Language: English
- Video transcript: Yes
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes.
About the instructors
Anna-Katri Hänninen is a professional photographer. She is also a community educator and a second generation art gallerist. She has been teaching photography for several years as well. Anna-Katri is specialized in personalised and unique portraits. In her artistic work, she illustrates what the Finns’ relationship with nature is like, and tells visual stories of people, lakes and forests. Anna-Katri Hänninen believes that through photography you can tell a story about your own nature.
Achieving a certificate
The Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Add your email address in the field below and click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.