Sustainable development calls for action from everyone. There are tools available to help us do our part. Ecolables is one example of such tools.
- Target group: anyone interested on the topic
- Field of study: forestry and environmental technology
- Level: basic
- Requirements: none
- Course Workload: 1 – 5 hours
- Language: English
- Video transcript: English
- Instructor: Liisa Routaharju, Senior Lecturer
This Micro Course includes practical steps to follow with videos, links, activating tasks and quizzes.
- How to promote sustainable development as a consumer?
- What are labeling schemes about?
Achieving a certificate
This Micro Course is assessed on the scale Pass/Fail. Receiving a certificate via email requires completing all mandatory activities, and at least 50% of them correctly.
Does this Micro Course interest you? This is what to do!
- Add your email address in the field below and click on the Add to cart button.
- Pay for the Micro Course according to the online store instructions.
- You receive two messages in your email, an order confirmation and a link to the Claned learning platform.
- Log in to the Claned learning platform, take the Micro Course within 6 months and enjoy learning new.